Saturday, October 30, 2010

OH MY GOODNESS OH MY GOODNESS!

So I was listening to my favorite show on the Radio, Dishing up Nutrition which I listen though a podcast. And I was listening to the menopause episode which I had missed a few weeks ago and all of a sudden I hear that they are making a shot out to my blog on the radio!!!!!!! I was so excited I started jumping up and down in my living room shouting! It was so unexpected!

So thanks to Dishing Up Nutrition! I find them so motivating to try to eat healthy and even though everyone slips up, they have been a HUGE part of my weight loss thus far. I love them and I can't wait to eventually have a phone consultation with them!



Now I am really motivated to keep this blog up since I might have people in the St Paul area looking at it! WOAH!

1 comment:

  1. you do have readers through Weight and Wellness:)and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one. Thanks for the Swiss Chrd roasted chip idea,sounds great and I'll give it a try.

    ReplyDelete